All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation")

3 posters

Go down

Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation") Empty Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation")

Post by Shine Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:03 pm

It was early morning, far earlier than anyone should be up. Lilen was bent over a chart. One of her best spies had stolen it from the humans and hasily made his return. Unfortunately, he was badly wounded in his escape. She narrowed her blue eyes as she noticed something she hadn't before. For all the times she had looked over the scroll, she had found nothing useful about it. But, in the corner, there was a small patch of writing. "The light shall reveal." she muttered, reading the text. She glanced at a lamp in the corner. She lifted the chart up, so the light shone through it. Nothing. She scowled.
She tried many more times. Different angles, different light levels. Nothing.
"Last chance." she muttered to herself. She broke the lamp over the map. It lit on fire. She grimaced. Dangit Lilen. Now look at what you- The chart wasn't burning. If anything, more letters were appearing. She grinned, putting out the fire with a pile of snow. Her eyes grew slowly wider as she read. She clapped a paw to her beak, backing way. she swallowed, turning and and racing out of her tent. She tore open Rylok's, the door flapping as she shoved it aside. "Rylok! I need your help. Now." She demanded. Her eyes were still wide with horror and revelation.

Last edited by Shine on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation") Empty Re: Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation")

Post by Blueshadow Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm

(I am allowed to make other characters right)
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation") Empty Re: Horrid Plans (Closed) (continued in "The confrontation")

Post by Korramyr Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Surprisingly enough, Rylok was not only in his tent, but he was talking to another griffin, going over some battle plans, as the other griffin was one of his footsoldiers. Hearing Lilen burst in, he flinched, obviously surprised, before turning his head to look at Lilen, waving his soldier away. "I'll talk to you later," he said to the generic griffin, standing up. "What's the matter, milady?"
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm

((Yes.))

Lilen's eyes were extremely wide. She was obviously worried. She watched him wave a griffin away, then turned to him. "I need you to see this." She beckoned him wither her tail as she walked out the tent. She turned her wide eyes towards him when she reached her tent. She pointed with a paw at the chart lain on the table. The area around the chart was scorched and covered in snow, flakes still drifted slowly onto the newly etched words on the chart. It was rather odd looking. "What do you think of this?" She shuddered. She didn't want the scroll in her tent.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 am

Rylok walked into the tent quickly after she did, striding over to the table and looking at the scroll. "Well, if I could see the scroll I'd happily tell you." His brow furrowed as he looked over at the scroll, reading these newly revealed words carefully.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Lilen gave him an annoyed look-though she was pretty sure he couldn't see her- and waved her paw, all of the snow disappearing. "Better?" She rolled her eyes.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:14 pm

The red egg shook and a little dragon griffin mix popped out. She squawked and squawked again. She climbed out of her red egg and started to whine.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

((Uhh...This might not be a great topic for that. You can make another one and I'll join. Smile ))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 pm

(ok it will be called the mix, griffins only)
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:12 pm

"Yes, much better." He chuckled, leaning over and inspecting the map - or scroll - or chart, whichever you prefer, to read...?
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 pm

((chart. And they're battle plans against us. Scary, "horrid plans"  OMG! ONOZ! You decide on them. I don't have a good one, but they're bad.))

Lilen rolled her eyes again, watching her top Warlord look over the chart. "Well?" she asked, her face searching his, hoping for some indicator of his emotions.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Rylok frowned as he read the plans, slowly piecing together the information he was picking up as he went. These weren't just plans against the Griffins in particular - turns out, one of the factions has plans to take everyone down, even themselves. "It doesn't say who wrote this," he mumbled, barely audible to Lilen. "But, whoever did must have a few nasty tricks up their sleeve. It talks about demons and magic; a force so strong that once summoned it will have no choice but to ravage the land and leave it as a wasteland." He turned to Lilen, an expression of urgency wafting over his form. "You do understand we have to do something about this."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Lilen nodded. Her eyes wide and scared. "We have to, but what? We don't even know who is planning this. My spy stole it from the humans, and you would assume it's theirs, as they are the only ones with the technology, yet lighting it on fire to show what it says seems like a dragon of phoenix move." She looked at him. "The only other faction is us, and I know for certain that I never gave this the go-ahead. And, in any case, I don't think any of the factions are that cruel." She whispered, her mind frantically searching for an answer. "If it's someone outside of the four groups, they must be powerful, smart, tactical, and hate us all." Her eyebrows were pulled upward in deep concern.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:41 am

"Exactly. As crazy as the idea sounds, we should set up a diplomatic mission to the Human territory, and ask them where they got this from. If this is their doing, then we know it. If they got it elsewhere, we need to know where. For all we know there could be a demon faction lurking around outside our plains of reality." He took the scroll, rolling it up and handing it to Lilen, standing up and giving her a curious look. "What do you say? Shall we mobilize?"
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Lilen nodded. "Makes sense." She took the chart and began rummaging through various chest-like things she had in her tent. "You gather the team, we leave at noon tomorrow. Bring strong ones in case there is a fight, but don't bring so strong griffins that we appear threatening." She said, still rummaging.

((Heads up, Phantom.))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm

He nodded as she spoke, letting her know he understood, giving her a salute of sorts. "Yes, Ma'am. I'll gather the troops right away. Is there anything else you need from me?" His paw fell back to the ground, waiting for a response before he went to gather his troops for the voyage.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 am

Lilen finally found the chest she was looking for. She had her tail wrapped around the chart, and she stood, pulling out her custom-made armor. The metal was known only to griffins, and only they knew how to shape it. It was incredibly strong and lightweight, as they didn't have scales or fire to protect them, they needed especially strong armor. But it was light-weight so that they could still fly. When she had pulled it all out, she turned to Rylok. "That will be all, thank you." She said, then transferred the chart from her tail into her mouth, so that she could use her tail to dust off the armor.

((You post your response to this, and then my next post will be a short while before we leave))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Rylok nodded again, leaving the tent to return to his own and deliver the message to his soldiers.

The next day, Rylok had his entire "army," which was really just a group of ten griffins, though well-trained and well-equipped, one of them was his brother, Torik. They were all outside, surrounding a caravan made of three carts pulled by whatever-it-is-griffins-use-to-pull-carts. Rylok and Torik were sitting atop one of these carts in full armor, talking to eachother quietly. One of the griffins made comment of how they've seen Lilen coming towards them, and they all instantly quieted down, Torik and Rylok jumping off from the cart and landing gracefully, standing straight before their commander.
"We are ready," Rylok said calmly, preparing himself to give the signal to mobilize at any given moment.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Lilen nodded. She was decked out in full armor, the kind she hadn't used in ages. It gleamed silver, a bright blue snowflake etched in the chest-plate. Around her tail was a spiked metal ring, her only weapon aside from what she was born with. She turned to Rylok. "Mobilize." She held the chart in a tube slung around her shoulder, where it wouldn't get wrinkled, dirty, or torn. She started towards the human's base camp.

((Should we do the base camp in another area? Or keep it here? Cuz it's no longer the Griffin's base camp.))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 pm

(( We should probably keep it in this rp so it doesn't confuse anyone who might look at this and get curious. ))
Rylok and his brother turned around in near-unison, taking their position at the cart at the head of the caravan. They told the driver of the cart to start moving, and away they went, the lot of them headed to the Human's base came.
Rylok headed inside of one of the carts, grabbing a large flagpole which he posted in a slot in the leading cart. It was a custom-made Griffin Diplomatic Flag, used for the express purpose of signaling there was no harm to be had from them.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm

((We could just change the name/decpription and add a post at the bottom saying what the new thread is.))

Lilen nodded as Rylok inserted the flag. "Good thinking. Though I resent this war and everything it stands for, and I am not a fan of talking with the humans when we have such a small force, this is bigger than this petty war." She said,mulling over the words written again.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

"Milady," Torik said calmly. "With all due respect, I don't think you comprehend our force. The ten of us are some of the strongest fighters in all the army - we should be able to take whatever comes our way with relative ease."
"Indeed," Rylok chimed in. "Have you seen our group spars? Even travelers and merchants from other factions have commented on how strong my fighters are."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Lilen turned to the brothers, her eyes uneasy. "Do you two comprehend the size of the force we are going up against? Yes, I do realize that these are our strongest fighters-but we are waltzing into the Human BASE CAMP. Their entire army. And we have ten-thirteen including us three- griffins with us." She turned away, sighing. "My apologies for that outburst. I am....unnerved by the words written on the chart." She said, continuing towards the human's base camp.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

"You're not the only one, Lilen..." Rylok looked over at her worriedly, wishing he could do something to lighten the mood. If he had some cake or something it'd be one thing, but they have nothing more than basic rations and maybe some ale for dinners. "I just try to keep my head straight and not worry more than I have to."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Lilen pulled a strange face. "It's hard not to worry when there's supposed to be a demon hanging over us." She said. "But I hear what you're saying." She sighed again.

They continued walking for another many hours,, they finally reached the edge of the human base camp. Lilen took a deep breath and stepped out of the bushes, into plain sight.

((To be continued in: "The Confrontation" Making the decision to change locations on account of the fact that this is no longer the Griffin Base camp.))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum