All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony

+2
Korramyr
Shine
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Opening Ceremony Empty Opening Ceremony

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 am

Let's just celebrate the start of this site, OK? How about it? (We don't try to kill each other here, this is party a where we're all friends)

Lilen quickly ran forward, her tail fluffing out behind her. She skidded to a halt in the snow. A grin spread across her face and she buried her face in the snow. She glanced up, hoping someone else would come join her. It is the Opening Party for the site. So why were there no others here?
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Opening Ceremony

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:32 pm

There were no others there because the site had just gone up, however Rylok was right there with his kin, looking here and there for any other visitors. "You know," he mumbled, "It's cold here. Why did you pick this place to host the party?
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Lilen snorted. "What are you talking about?" She glanced away, using her ice powers to quickly create a statue. It wasn't of anyone in particular, it was just a pretty design. She looked Rylok over. "Oh...I forgot." She grinned, awkwardly. "I'm a snow leopard griffin. Heh. Oh well." She fluffed up her tail. "Snow's fun!" She picked up a pawful of snow, chucking it at him.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:59 pm

In an instant his foreclaw flashed up, knocking the snowball away, though it exploded all over his arm and face regardless. He froze in place for a second, realizing what he just did, before casually brushing off the white powder on himself, leaning down and slowly scooping up a clawfull of snow as well, tossing it from one hand to the other casually. "Why, yes. I suppose it is." A grin crossed his face as he reeled back, letting the snowball fly at Lilen, aimed at her shoulder. "A taste of your own medicine!"
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Blueshadow flew in and tucked in her immense wings. She stretched her claws and saw Lilen. She smiled and walked over "hello Lilen Rylok how are the griffins doing" the dragon leader asked.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Alex landed out of nowhere on her motorcycle, her eyes covered by a pair of goggles. She hopped off, and took off the goggles, placing them on top of her head, and her motorcycle shrank back into a microphone earpiece (dunno what it's called). She surveyed the scene, gazing at all the griffins and dragons and other mythical animals. "So ... what's this exactly about?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't come here to get eaten."
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Lilen nodded respectfully. "Good. Times are good." She grinned, plucking a wad of snow from the ground and flinging it at BlueShadow. She then turned to Alex. "No, you didn't." She plucked another pile of snow from the ground. She bounced it threateningly in her paw. "It's a party!" She exclaimed as she chucked the snow at Alex. She whooped.

((Pretend we never fought during parties and stuff that's not in the "war" section of the forum.

Last edited by Shine on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 pm

~Alex doesn't want to get eaten xD. So ... basically ... they're not fighting right? Alex just arrived, and she was like WHOAH. I am NOT getting eaten. xD~
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:15 pm

((Right, they don't fight unless it's in the "war" thread. Don't worry. Plus, griffins only eat fish and small animals. i can't say the same for Blueshadow... Suspect ))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Blueshadow smacked it with her tail and made a large one with her claw, she threw it at Lilen. She turned to the human "hello I'm Blueshadow leader of the dragons, I don't believe we have met" she said. He laughed at her comment "its just a party I don't eat humans they taste disgusting" she said sticking her tongue and making a disgusted face. She laughed and sat down, with a roar she made a ball of lighting in her maw and shot it up in the sky making fire works as they rained down.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 pm

~Alex's 5'7. How tall are your charries?~

Alex raised an eyebrow at that but shrugged, and took a cookie out of nowhere. She munched on it, then took some headphones out of her pack and put them on, before scrolling through her list of music, and choosing a song. She leaned against a rock, nodding her head to the music.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Rylok simply sat around and watched, preparing himself to deflect or dodge any stray snowballs that came his way, or obliterate them in a brilliant display of acrobatics. He blinked now and then, his icy-green eyes flickering around as he didn't have anything to say.

(( I'mma just say Rylok's around six feet. He's young, so he shouldn't be too big. ))
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm

((About 6 foot from ground to shoulder, and 10-15 feet from beak to tail-tip.. With a wingspan of 8-10 feet. She's small for her kind. She's not gonna get any bigger.))

Lilen abruptly stopped laughing as she was bowled over by a large snowball. She blinked angrily as she sat up, a wad of snow between her ear tufts. She turned her blue eyes towards Blueshadow. "Oooohh. You're gonna pay..." She grinned, using her powers to form a massive snowball between her front paws. When it was large enough, she sent it sailing in Blueshadow's direction.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Blueshadow flew up and dodged the snow ball. With a chuckle she made another large snowball. She laughed and flew up, she roared in challenge at a race.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Lilen narrowed her blue eyes. "Oh It's on!" She yelled, opening her wings and flying up to where Blueshadow hovered. She took a spot next to Blueshadow, then glanced down at the others. "Anyone else?" She called.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Rylok shook his head, standing up and walking over to Alex, looking kinda-down at the human curiously. "Interesting tech," he said, hoping she could hear him through her earbuds. "What is it?"
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Blueshadow looked at her "around that tree 3 times and back" she said, she knew her large wings and stamina would help. She waited for her to be ready and smiled "good luck" she said.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Alex looked at Rylok. "It's called headphones," she explained. "They allow you to listen to music when you connect it to this." She waved her iPod around. "You DO know what music is ... right?" She stood up, and stretched, before turning her head to Lilen and Blueshadow. "Wonder who's gonna win," she remarked.

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Lilen grinned. Agility was gonna win this. And that's what she had. "Ready. Set. Go!" She yelled, shooting off towards the tree. She was completely silent as she moved towards the tree, surprisingly quick for someone so small.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 pm

"Yes, I know what music is. I listen to it sometimes at my Battleschool." RYLOK, NOT KORRAMYR sat down next to Alex awkwardly, looking up at Lilen and Blueshadow as the prepared to race. "I'm not sure. I'm betting on Lilen - the griffin." He smirked as he watched her fly off, not taking his eyes away from the scene. "Looks like I am winning this friendly bet, too."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 pm

~I'M SORRY Opening Ceremony 3159822167~

Alex glared at him. "I was betting on her, too," she said. "But I really don't care." She glanced at Rylok. "Do you have any special powers?"
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm

"It's not as much a power as it is a sixth sense. I have a strange sense to tell when I'm being lied to. I'd ask for you to lie to me, but that'd kinda defeat the whole purpose, hmm?" He chuckled, slowly shifting to a laying position, resting his head ontop of his claws with a sigh.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Blueshadow raced after her and sped up and turned around the tree and breathed out she pumped her wings harder and did it again, she loved racing. She looked back at Lilen and smiled.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Alex nodded. "That's cool." Her hand transformed into the Magma Claw and she touched a plant on the ground. It caught on fire and burnt to the ground, sizzling when it touched the snow.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Lilen scowled as Blueshadow pulled ahead. She then grinned, pulling a fast 180 around the tree, making up lost time. She then tucked in her wings and shot forward, catching up and passing the larger dragon.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum